Remodeling of Ermou street at Kerameekos (section from Hagion Asomaton street toThe project is part of the general work for the unification of unification of archaeological sites of Athens and aims at the enhancement of Kerameekos archaeological site and its integration with city life today. The pedestrian way at Ermou street (section from Hagion Asomaton str. To Piraeus str.) constitutes the ending of the ?Grand Promenade? that begins at Panathenaiko Stadium (Queen Olga Av.) and continues through D. Areopagitou and A. Pavlou street.
1. Remodeling Ermou street into a pedestrian way at the section from Hagion Asomaton str. To Piraeus str.
2. Arrangement of the area around the Byzantine church of Hagioi Asomati
3. Arrangement of Theseon square
4. Upgrading the subway station at Theseon
5. Construction of a ?balcony? for rest and outlook over the archaeological site at the corner of the street below Hagion Asomaton street.
6. Creation of a plaza at the entrance of the Museum of Kerameekos
7. Formation of a square at the space used for the accommodation of HSAP construction site
8. Arrangement of the hill at the train station area opposite the archaeological site by demolition of structures on it.
9. Setting a new fencing for HSAP train station
10. Replacing the ramp connecting Ermou street with Eptachalkou street with a bridge for pedestrians.
The project is associated with the work for the remodeling of Ermou street (from Athenas street to Hagion Asomaton street), with the enhancement of Kerameekos archaeological site, with the project for Kerameekos Cultural Park and finally as conclusion to the ?Grand Promenade? with the remodeling of Queen Olga Av., D. Areopagitou str. and A. Pavlou str.