- > 13th Architecture Biennale of Venice
Post date: 08/09/2012
Post date: 11/02/2011
- > The Grand Promenade at UIA?s 22nd Congress
Post date: 08/07/2005
- > TRAFFIC ARRANGEMENTS AT METROPOLEOS STR. DUE TO CONSTRUCTION WORKS
Post date: 19/01/2004
- > Remodeling of Ermou street at Kerameekos (section from Hagion Asomaton street to
Post date: 12/10/2003
Remodeling of Ermou street at Kerameekos (section from Hagion Asomaton street to
Post date: 12/10/2003The works for the remodeling of Ermou Street into a pedestrian way, at the section from Hagion Asomaton street to Piraeus street, started by Unification of Archaeological Sites of Athens S.A. on Wednesday 9 July 2003.
Following the remodeling of Dionysiou Areopagitou and Apostolou Pavlou streets, the remodeling of Ermou Street is the expansion of the ?Grand Promenade?, which begins at Olympeeon and ends at Gazi.
Interventions at Ermou Street involve, apart from the pedestrian way, which is laid with paving tiles and granite blocks, the creation of a plaza at the entrance of the Museum of Kerameekos, the establishment of green spaces and the formation of squares at the corners of Ermou street with Piraeus street, and with Melidoni Street.
Traffic arrangements for automobiles and public transport:
- On the direction from Piraeus street to Ermou street ? Monastiraki ? Athenas street.
Á. From Piraeus street or Iera Odo:
· Right at Hagion Asomaton and straight until Ermou street.
Â. From Omoneea Square:
· Piraeus street ? right at Plataeon street ? right at Agheseelaou street ? right at Thermopylon street ? Hagion Asomaton.
Ã. From Omoneea Square TO EVRIPIDOU STREET (ONLY):
· Piraeus street - right at Meellaerou street ? right at Agheseelaou street ? right at Kolokynthous street ? Evripidou street
- From Ermou street (Monasteeraki ? Athenas street) to Piraeus street
Ermou street ? right at Leokoreeou street ? right at Saree street ? left at Kriezee street ? Piraeus street.
for more information click here